Fiancee Visas
Local time: 20.06.21 03:46 am  

Fiancee K-1 visa to USA

You can easily apply for fiancee visa for your lady with help of our professional INS consultant Jim Phair in States. Please, read below the services he provides his clients concerning help with fiancee visa.
The process of submitting a Fiancee Visa is very complicated. If it is not done properly it can cause delays, or it may not be approved at all.

If your Fiancee is from Ukraine and has never previously been to the United States, there is only one U.S. visa that she will be able to obtain. That is a FIANCEE VISA, also known as a K visa, or K-1 visa. Her chances of obtaining any other type of visa are slim to none. You will almost certainly have to travel to Ukraine to meet her if you want to be able to have a future relationship with her.

You could marry your future bride in her own country, but it generally takes longer (up to a year in some cases) to obtain her visa as your wife as opposed to using the Fiancee Visa process.

This is what is required for you to be able to file a petition using the K-1 process:

1) You must be a US Citizen. Permanent residents of the U.S. are not allowed to obtain Fiancee visas.
2) Both you and your Fiancee must be free to marry. If either of you have been previously married, you will have to be either divorced, widowed, or had your marriage annulled.
3) You must have met your Fiancee in person within the previous two years. Since it is almost impossible to obtain a visitor visa to visit the U.S., this means that you must go to her country to meet with her.
4) You must meet the minimum income requirement for the fiancee visa petitioner. We can discuss this with you when we consult with you by telephone.

We can certainly make a complicate process such as this very easy, and we guarantee that we can obtain a visa for your fiancee if you both meet the requirements set by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services.

If you would like to contact us about the fiancee visa process, you are welcome to contact us by email at:

Or, you can call us directly at 360-901-4555. We believe you will feel much more comfortable and confident about this entire visa process if we can speak via telephone rather than going back and forth by email. For this reason, when you call we will gladly spend as much time as necessary answering your fiancee visa questions for a K1 visa or a K3 visa.

1. After our initial phone consultation, we will determine the most effective and expedient method of processing your petition.
2. An information packet will be sent to you. It will contain detailed instructions so you can begin gathering the required information and supporting documents that we will need to prepare your petition.
3. Once you receive our information packet, we will again consult with you by telephone to go over all of the details and to answer any questions that you may have.
4. After you return your information packet to us, we will immediately begin the task of preparing your Fiance Visa petition. If we see that we are lacking any information or required documents from you, we will contact you so we can obtain everything that we need in order to successfully submit your petition to the USCIS.
5. We will translate into English any documents that are required to be submitted to the USCIS with translation. Our professional interpreters can translate any document into English from any language.
6. We will write a detailed cover letter to the USCIS explaining your relationship and the circumstances of how you actually met along with a detailed check list describing your petition and all of its contents. A neat, well prepared petition will be presented to the USCIS, and assembled in a logical order that the USCIS prefers to see. This can be beneficial in expediting the processing times at the USCIS.
7. After we confirm the USCIS has received your petition, we will send you a complete copy of your Fiance Visa petition just exactly as it was submitted by us to the USCIS.
8. When you receive your approval from the USCIS in the United States, you will again contact us. We will then assist you in notifying the Embassy that your petition was successfully approved. We will also assist you in setting up the medical exam and expediting an interview date. There is no need to wait for the Embassy to take their time contacting your Fiancee and setting up an interview date that can be many months away.
9. After your Fiancee arrives in the United States and you marry, we are happy to provide you at no additional charge any information regarding the steps that are required to adjust his/her status with the USCIS.
We are with you every step of the way from start to finish.

No matter where you live in the United States, or what country your Fiancee lives in,
we can SUCCESSFULLY process your fiance visa petition.
We can get your fiance visa petition APPROVED!
If you have any questions or would like to begin
the K1 Fiance Visa process, please call or email me.